Gudmond short Sword
The short sword Gudmond is particularly suitable for simple knights, squires, and down-to-earth play figures. The simple and deceptively real steel handle, as well as the finely curved parry bar, give this upholstered weapon its realistic look.
Material: PU foam
Total length: 83cm
Blade length: 65cm
- The new composite foam weapons from Mytholon!
- Realistic design!
- Highest processing standards and master craftsmanship!
- The hilt and guard are cast from hard-wearing plastic in a process developed by us.
- Foamed blades! No latex, no glue.
- New, indestructible tip protection
- All Hammerkunst foam weapons are handmade and colored by us.
Disclaimer: All articles shown here are for the safe representation of fights in live role playing, on theatre stages or similar. The foam weapons consist of a glass fibre core rod which is completely covered with soft foam to avoid injuries.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock - currently in production
- Order number: 960703